Here's your fight-size update for the morning of 3/29/2020:
- WWE uploaded a compilation video to YouTube of superstars winning their first world championships at WrestleMania. Featured are Superstars such as John Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Yokozuna. Check out the video above.
- Last night, inaugural AEW Champion, Chris Jericho, participated in a Q&A on Facebook.
- WWE has uploaded a special treat to YouTube, Every WrestleMania opening in the 36-year history of the event.
- Nikki Bella shared a very heartfelt Instagram post about not giving up on the idea of finding love. Of course, the new season of Total Bellas will premiere soon on the E! Network and it follows her relationship with Artem, following her heartbreak after her relationship with John Cena ended in heartbreak for both
Hope this message brings you hope, bravery, a smile and fills you up with love. I know yesterday I deleted a message that brought you all such smiles. I’ll explain why another time. It’s a good story (even funny.) So I hope this does the same. This Thursday you all get to finally watch & see more behind the photos, the dancing, & the stories of this love, this roller coaster ride I have had with @theartemc on #totalbellas They say love conquers all...and it sure does. So many people in the beginning said it was just lust, my feelings weren’t real, it was just the dance, the infatuation, the mystery of this person, but I knew & felt it was always more. I listened to my heart, my soul, my body, I knew deep down that this was God’s gift, his answered prayer. You never know when He will answer it, when it will come, it’s never the timing we desire, or atleast we don’t think it is. When I finally got the chance, & maybe because I was so broken, I tried to fight a very powerful love, deny it, walk away from it, & yet this beautiful gift of love wouldn’t let me walk away, this love that I always wanted. Now I didn’t expect to get so much of what I had been praying for in a year lol but I finally opened up my eyes, my heart, & accepted this beautiful gift. And now I have the most beautiful gift of all coming in August, my baby. (Goodness I love saying that!!) I thought answered prayers were easy, just given when answered but they’re not, there’s a lesson & a growth in each one. You just got to be brave, fearless & know He’s right there holding your hand & waiting for when He knows it’s the right time for you. I’m so glad I took the chance on you Artem & that you are brave enough to show the world our love, our ups & downs, & all the beautiful imperfections in between. “Life is a dance, we learn as we go.” I want to dance forever with you my click, my A, my love.I know being locked inside with your love one right now can be more tough than enjoyable, especially when finances and kids come into play but maybe right now is a good time to communicate, be adventurous in creative ways, be silly & just dance. Don’t give up on love. Imagine if I did. Sorry so long.Luv u all!
- The Rock has shared a new Q&A video about his journey with physical fitness
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.