Here is your fight size update for Thursday, April 21, 2022:
- Bray Wyatt is tweeting again and he's being cryptic.
I do think it’s true that “he who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.”— (@Windham6) April 21, 2022
- Dwayne Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions Boards ‘It Takes Two’ As Video Game Film Lands At Amazon (via Deadline)
An upcoming film adaptation of the video game It Takes Two has landed at Amazon, with Seven Bucks Productions coming aboard to produce alongside dj2 Entertainment, Deadline can confirm.
It Takes Two is an action-adventure co-op platform game developed by Hazelight Studios and published by Electronic Arts, which centers on struggling married couple May and Cody. The film will follow the couple as they contemplate divorce, finding their minds transported into two dolls that their daughter, Rose, made to represent them. They must then find a way to get back into their bodies—a quest which takes them through the most wild, unexpected and fantastical journey imaginable.
The critically acclaimed two-player game won Game of the Year at both the 2021 The Game Awards and the 25th annual D.I.C.E Awards., and has sold more than five million copies, boasting an ever-growing player count of oner 10 million worldwide. The It Takes Two film stems from first-look deals with Amazon on the part of dj2 and writers Pat Casey and Josh Miller (Sonic the Hedgehog), who are handling the screenplay adaptation. Dwayne Johnson, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia will produce for Seven Bucks, alongside Dmitri M. Johnson and Dan Jevons for dj2. Stephan Bugaj will exec produce for dj2, with Josef Fares and Oskar Wolontis via Hazelight Studios, as well as Casey and Miller. Kimberly Bialek will oversee production on behalf of Seven Bucks.
- Carmella is ever-grateful following her wedding to Corey Graves:
Finally home after the craziest 3 weeks of my life!! Thank you for all the texts, calls, messages, tweets, flowers etc. Wow. I feel so loved and IN love. Thank you thank you thank you. ------ #blessed— The Most Beautiful Woman in all of WWE (@CarmellaWWE) April 20, 2022
- Trying NEW Oreos with AEW Danhausen BTS Vlog
- Today, WWE stock closed at $61.51 per share.
- Turnbuckles 4: The Grande-est Stage of Them All (w/ Sean Grande!)
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Loudest Randy Orton pops: WWE Top 10, April 21, 2022