Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 1, 2020:
- Former NBA star Kenny "The Jet" Smith will be on the July 8 episode of WWE's The Bump to discuss the launch of The Jet Academy. Also announced for The Bump is NXT North American Champion Keith Lee, Jeff Hardy, and Kacy Catanzaro.
- There's been a change of location for ICW New York's No Holds Barred Vol. 3 on July 4.
LOCATION CHANGE FOR THIS SATURDAY’S SHOW --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) July 1, 2020
We are rolling with the punches and doing what’s safe and right for our fans, wrestlers and those that will be protesting in Atlantic City on Sat
New Location - Same Plan with 5x the room to party!
Tickets - https://t.co/KAgGbe73Z9 pic.twitter.com/38iEGz2ow8
- WWE stock closed at $44.82 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- WWE.com announced that Sheamus will appear on this week’s After the Bell podcast.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Just Alyx posted a video tackling the "Wrestling is fake/not fake" debate, which can be seen below.
- The WWE Network added a new Best Of WWE collection. This time, it's on the best United States Championship matches in history.
- Karl Anderson adds fuel to the fire over his potential future by posting this picture on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.