Actions have consequences for FTR.
Last Wednesday on Dynamite, FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) took out some frustration on Jurassic Express following Dax's loss to Jungle Boy. Tully Blancard and Wheeler were handcuffed to Luchasaurus during the bout, and after the match was over, they broke free and put a beatdown on Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus. The trio handcuffed Luchasaurus to the ropes and cut off his horns.
As a result of their actions, AEW announced FTR has been suspended for one week, taking them out of the Tag Team Battle Royale at AEW Beach Break. The Dark Order duo of John Silver and Alex Reynolds will replace them in the bout.
Upon review of their conduct after the Jungle Boy v. Dax Harwood match, FTR are suspended from competition for 1 week, thus out of the #BeachBreak Tag Team Battle Royale. FTR are replaced by John Silver & Alex Reynolds on #AEWDynamite on @TNTDrama TOMORROW night at 8pm ET/7pm CT! pic.twitter.com/FILpCGmaXl— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 3, 2021
Here is the list of teams set for the Battle Royale. The winning team will receive an AEW Tag Team Title match against The Young Bucks at AEW Revolution.
- The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
- The Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
- Jake Hager & Sammy Guevara
- Chris Jericho & Maxwell Jacob Friedman
- Santana & Ortiz
- The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson)
- Private Party (Marq Quen & Isiah Kassidy)
- Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy)
- The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens)
- Top Flight (Darius & Daunte Martin)
Fightful will provide live coverage of AEW Beach Break beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.