Here is your fight size update for Saturday, September 4, 2021.
“There’s no way I’m ever going to go to Washington, D.C., I’m just not interested in that. I would be maybe interested in something at the state level because I think—we discount the importance of state and local government. We think so much about when we talk government, it’s always Washington [D.C.],” he pointed out, “but state and local government has an immense impact on our lives. I’m not sure exactly what I’m going to do."
"Anytime you bring in Brock Lesnar it's a huge deal. So, yes, it definitely took away from some of the buzz that was created when CM Punk, and possibly Daniel Bryan joined AEW. But, you know, those, they're both big names too and I think that WWE did enough damage control by bringing Brock Lesnar in that I don't think it will affect them that much. But, you know, they did lose Daniel Bryan possibly and CM Punk, I guess he was never going to go back to WWE, so it didn't matter with that."
- During an Instagram Q&A, Bea Priestley commented on why she chose to sign with WWE. She wrote the following:
“Always was an end goal. I wanted to work in as many different places as possible to gain experience and to accomplish a lot of personal goals. I’ve been able to work for companies that I never thought would have been a possibility and have exceeded my own expectations. I am very happy with how my wrestling journey has played out so far and I’m excited for the future I’m going to create.”
- Eddie Edwards sent a message to Moose ahead of their clash on next week's episode of IMPACT! Wrestling.
"Next week on IMPACT! Wrestling, myself versus Moose with W. Morrissey. People have asked me, you know, what happened to this relationship with me and Moose? You know, when did it all go downhill? It's a very complicated relationship but the truth is that it's not complicated. You see, they say that time heals all wounds, well that is one wound that time will not be repairing. In case you don't remember, Moose, one time, kidnapped my wife, put me in an insane asylum. So we've had some bad times together. Have we had good times in the past, yes, we did. Those times, they are long, long gone. Next week, Moose, you know I'm telling you the truth right now, next week, I'm going to show you that there is no coming back from what you've done. There's no hope for you to make it out of that match in one piece, you or Morrissey. I'll see you next week."
- Rich Swann faces Moose next week in a Bunkhouse Brawl match and he plans on getting revenge on behalf of his friend, Willie Mack.
- Per PWInsider, Evan T. Mack, one of the hosts of WWE’s The Bump, has departed from the company. He was not seen on this past Wednesday’s episode, and according to Mack’s post on Twitter, he calls his exit unceremonious.
Gone fam… unceremoniously… a shame— Evan T. Mack (@evantmack) September 2, 2021
- WWE wished Xavier Woods a Happy Birthday! The New Day member turns 35 today.
WWE recruit Bronson Rechsteiner took to Instagram to show off his new look.
- The newest WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Friday Night SmackDown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.