Here is your post-NXT 2.0 fight size update for Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
- Beth Phoenix was asked by her commentary partners how she was feeling after seeing Seth Rollins break into her and Edge's home last week. She said the following: "All I'm going to say about that is that Adam will handle our business."
- Thanks to a helping hand from Andre Chase, LA Knight was able to pick up the win over Odyssey Jones on NXT 2.0.
- Love is in the air in NXT 2.0 and Cameron Grimes is looking to find a special someone for himself.
- Tommaso Ciampa came out and announced Halloween Havoc for October 26. He also said that he was searching for a new challenger to his title. Bron Breakker answered the call and will face Ciampa for NXT's top prize in three weeks.
- Joe Gacy defeated Ikemen Jiro, but was stared down by a debuting Harland (Parker Boudreaux). The interaction was brief and didn't go beyond Harland making his presence known. Gacy, however, did seem to give an approving nod, while Harland remained expressionless.
- A new vignette aired for Duke Hudson, touting his skills as a poker player.
- Cora Jade had her debut match this evening, but her opponent was attacked before the bell could ring, so she ended up facing Franky Monet. Though she was dominated from start to finish, Jade was able to score a surprise pinfall to pick up the victory.
- Joe Gacy confronted Tomasso Ciampa for the toxic language he used earlier in the night. Next week, he will face the NXT Champion and if he wins, he will be added to the title match at Halloween Havoc.
- Pete Dunne defeated Cameron Grimes. After the match, Kyle O'Reilly, who attacked Ridge Holland earlier in the bout was laid out by Ridge and Dunne. Von Wagner came out and saved O'Reilly, proving that he can be trusted. They will team up next week.
- Tony D'Angelo was victorious in his NXT 2.0 debut, defeating Malik Blade. Later on, he was seen approaching Lash Legend about being the next guest on Lashing Out.
- Indi Hartwell was able to defeat Mei Ying thanks to some outside interference from her friend, Persia Pirotta.
- Toxic Attraction tried to corner Raquel Gonzalez, but she was given a helping hand by the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions.
- MSK was victorious in the main event of NXT 2.0, retaining their NXT Tag Team Titles. Four teams competed in the elimination match. Trick Williams and Carmelo Hayes were eliminated first, followed by Grizzled Young Veterans, and Briggs & Jensen last.
After the match they were attacked by Imperium's Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel.