People are really excited for the upcoming Big Beef 4-Way.
The opening segment from last night's RAW, which featured Kurt Angle making a match for the Main Event of Summerslam--a Huge Hoss Mega-Battle between Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman vs Samoa Joe--was the most-viewed YouTube video of the night by a fairly significant margin, with over 1,265,000 views.
In second place, also with over a million views, was the 2 on 3 Handicap Match between Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose and The Miztourage. Taking third, with roughly half the number of views as number 2, was the Women's #1 Contender's Match between Bayley and Sasha Banks.
And in fourth, with numbers that might signal fans growing tired of this angle, was Big Cass vs Enzo Amore. All of the other videos from this angle have done well over a million views in the first 18 hours or so. This one was barely able to crack 500,000.
Rounding out the Top 5 is Finn Balor and Elias Samson's No DQ match, but one interesting note is that the weird SONIC Commercial featuring Bayley and The Hardy Boyz awkwardly talking about pretzel dogs bested both Nia Jax vs Emma and the lone Cruiserweight Segment of the night, which had the least views of any non-taped segment on the show, only beating out the recap of the Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan interview from last week.
The YouTube numbers for last night's Raw as of 4:30 pm est are as follows:
1. BIG BEEF 4 WAY ANNOUNCED! -- 1,262,998 views
2. Seth & Dean vs Miztourage -- 1,019,511 views
3. Bayley vs Sasha -- 537,338 views
4. Enzo vs Big Cass -- 506,051 views
5. Finn Balor vs Elias Samson -- 466,989 views
6. Jason Jordan vs Curt Hawkins -- 419,018 views
7. Revival vs Good Brothers -- 335,517 views
8. Bayley Loves Pretzel Dogs -- 306,898 views
9. Nia Jax vs Emma -- 224,090 views
10. Cruiserweight Segment -- 158,392 views
11. Recap Of Angle & Jordan Interview -- 137,517 views