No end in sight for Hulkamania.
After three years away from the company, Hulk Hogan returned to WWE on Nov. 2 at Crown Jewel. Hogan was announced as the host of the event and kicked off the show with a short promo. The appearance marked the first time Hogan had been on WWE television since WrestleMania 31. He was released from his contract in July 2015 after tapes leaked of him using racist language.
TMZ caught up with Nick Hogan and asked the Hulkster's son about his fathers return.
“He FaceTimed me from over there, it was pandemonium," said Nick. "It looked like Hulkamania in the ’80s over here. It was just like so many fans and so many people that had never gotten to see him or experience him in person before. So, it was really cool.”
When asked about his dad retiring from wrestling, Nick said, “Well, first of all, everybody think it’s a joke, but he’s still like over 6’5″ and over 300 pounds. He’s just a monster. And he’s strong. He's just insane. I don’t know. He always just says he loves it. He loves training. He loves the wrestling the business. It runs too deep in his blood. I don’t think he’ll ever quit.”
Following Crown Jewel, Hogan tweeted out that he didn't want to look like he could beat up the entire WWE roster and that he would be training to get himself under 300 pounds. As of now, Hogan doesn't have another WWE appearance lined up, but hinted at being part of WrestleMania in a recent interview with the Orlando Sentinel.
You can view the entire conversation with Nick Hogan in the video above.