Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 3, 2020:
- IMPACT Wrestling issued the following statement, dedicating last night's episode to George Floyd and his family.
- RISE Wrestling announced that 100 percent of all profits from sales of all items sold with the Black Lives Matter variant of the RISE logo will be donated to Black Visions Collective.
All items bearing this logo - 100% of profits will be donated to @BlackVisionsMN. This isn’t for pander, profit, clout. This is to firmly, boldly state where RISE stands as a company, to state we stand with black communities worldwide. #BlackLivesMatter! https://t.co/lF9RnBDaIb pic.twitter.com/ESNnZdj8JP— RISE Wrestling (@RISEdtwa) June 2, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $47.45 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- YOH spoke with NJPW recently and the second part of the interview can be read at this link.
- WWE posted a match between the team of Batista, Shawn Michaels, John Cena & Undertaker against the team of Edge, Randy Orton, MVP & Mr. Kennedy from an episode of Raw in 2007 on its official YouTube channel.
- Dalton Castle finds out that life in quarantine isn't all it's cracked up to be in the first episode of his new YouTube series, "Dalton's Castle"!
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- According to PWInsider, the second annual The Gathering event promoted by T-Mart Promotions, which was slated for this August, has been pushed back to July 2021, The four day event in Charlotte, NC was to feature a rare appearance from Kevin Von Erich, who has agreed to appear on the rescheduled weekend.
- Rhea Ripley's leg tattoo is finished.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.