IMPACT Wrestling viewership drops on December 16.
According to Wrestlenomics, IMPACT Wrestling drew 71,000 viewers on Thursday, December 16. This number is down from last week which drew 90,000 viewers. That’s the third-lowest in IMPACT’s history on AXS, which debuted on December 2019. The next two lowest were on Thanksgiving this year (48,000 viewers) and on July 1 (69,000 viewers)
The show posted a 0.02 rating (22,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's rating in the same demographic.
Impact Wrestling last week Thursday on AXS TV was watched by 71,000 viewers, the show's 3rd-lowest since debuting on the network in December 2019.— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 21, 2021
The next two lowest were on Thanksgiving and in July when there was a program guide error.https://t.co/iKrx3V7Oa4 pic.twitter.com/NywYB9H0H4
Thurston also provided the following information about viewership.
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last 28 days in parentheses:
P2+: 71 (-24%)
P18-49: 22 (-29%)
M18-49: 19 (-16%)
F18-49: 3 (-65%)
P18-34: 11 (-8%)
M18-34: 11 (+5%)
F18-34: 0 (-100%)
P35-49: 11 (-39%)
M35-49: 9 (-22%)
F35-49: 2 (-69%)
non-P18-49: 49 (-14%)
Top 5 IMPACT Wrestling (12/16) Videos on YouTube
- CARDONA, W MORRISSEY vow to RIP TITLE from MOOSE H2K main event SIGNED! (123,000 viewers)
- SHE DEAD! Matt CARDONA misses MOOSE and LAYS OUT fiancée CHELSEA! (103,000 viewers)
- DEONNA PURRAZZO challenges ROK-C! IMPACT Knockout vs RING OF HONOR Champ! (32,000 viewers)
- UNAFRAID! CHELSEA GREEN does NOT back down from MOOSE (27,000 viewers)
- DANGEROUS ALLIANCE Gallows teams with Doering vs Rich Swann and Willie Mack (18,000 viewers)
IMPACT Wrestling encourages fans to subscribe to their IMPACT Insiders subscription service on YouTube where you can see the full episode on the platform.
Check out full coverage of IMPACT at this link.
You can keep up with all the television viewership numbers in the world of wrestling with Fightful's resources section.