IMPACT Wrestling viewership rises this week.
According to ShowBuzz Daily, IMPACT Wrestling drew 93,000 viewers on Thursday. This number is up from last week, which drew 89,000 viewers.
The show posted a 0.02 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from last week's rating in the same demographic.
This week, was the final IMPACT episode before Bound for Glory. The card was solidified with a triple threat Tag Team Championship match and the announcement that Gail Kim will be inducting Awesome Kong into the Hall of Fame.
Thursday's television viewers were won overall by a Thursday Night MLB game between the Atlanta Braves and the LA Dodgers. The game drew 5.102 million viewers and a 1.29 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Top 5 IMPACT Wrestling Videos From 10/21/21
- SILENCE BROKEN! Rhino finally speaks out! Heath and VBD head to ring (20,000 views)
- POISON CHALLENGE! Mickie James vs Savannah Evans (20,000 views)
- ENOUGH! Scott D’Amore lays down THE LAW Champ to be BANNED?!? (18,000 views
- FISTS FLY! Final stare-down explodes! Christian Cage vs Josh Alexander (9,000 views)
- THROWDOWN! Digital Media Title finalists go at it! (6,000 views)
You can keep up with all the television viewership numbers in the world of wrestling with Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here