IMPACT Wrestling viewership gets a boost going into Hard to Kill 2022.
According to Wrestlenomics, IMPACT Wrestling drew 104,000 viewers on Thursday, January 6. This number is up from last week, which drew 82,000 viewers.
The show posted a 0.02 rating (24,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from last week's rating in the same demographic. IMPACT viewership was up 27% total from last week. In viewership outside the key demo, there was a growth of 50% as compared to the last month.
Top 5 IMPACT Wrestling (1/6) Videos on YouTube
- DEONNA Purrazzo PULVERIZES Mercedes Martinez (44,000 viewers)
- MAIN EVENT HEATH vs Good Brothers Karl ANDERSON (25,000 viewers)
- CASSIE Lee & JESSICA McKay new talk show (18,000 viewers)
- Giant JONAH and Jake SOMETHING just FIGHT (14,000 viewers)
- MOOSE FEARS MY MAN! Chelsea Green warns champion ahead of HARD TO KILL (12,000 viewers)
IMPACT Wrestling encourages fans to subscribe to their IMPACT Insiders subscription service on YouTube where you can see the full episode on the platform.
You can keep up with all the television viewership numbers in the world of wrestling with Fightful's resources section.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here