Impact Wrestling got good news again when it comes to viewership and rating numbers.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, the show posted 258,000 viewers, up from last week's 225,000 viewers. This marks the fifth straight week the show has shown improvement since attracting just 168,000 viewers on Aug. 6. The rating in the 18 to 49 demographic was back at a .07, up from last week's .05.
This is good news based on the competition the show faced. Impact placed 145th in ShowBuzzDaily's top 150 cable originals on the night, dropping from last week's position of 125th. Unsurprisingly, Thursday Night Football ruled the night. The game between the Bengals and Ravens took the top spot while four of the next five spots were occupied by NFL Network's pre and post-game coverage
Top 5 Most Viewed Impact Videos on YouTube
1. Austin Aries, Killer Kross, & Moose destroy KM & Fallah Bahh (45,000 views)
2. Kongo Kong vs. Brian Cage (38,000 views)
3. Austin Aries grants Fallah Bahh an Impact World Title shot (37,000 views)
4. Austin Aries vs. Fallah Bahh (32,000 views)
5. Lucha Bros vs. Cult of Lee (30,000 views)
If you missed any of the action from Impact Wrestling on Thursday, check out Fightful's full report.