IMPACT Wrestling viewership was down heading into Against All Odds.
Brandon Thurston at Wrestlenomics reports that the June 10 episode of IMPACT drew 124,000 viewers. This number is down from the 143,000 viewers the show drew on June 3. The show posted a 0.05 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from the June 3 demographic rating of 0.04.
Thurston notes, "it's one of the lowest total audiences of the year but P18-49 remains stable and has grown over the last 12 months."
Thursday's IMPACT was the final show before Against All Odds, which was headlined by Moose vs. Kenny Omega for the IMPACT World Championship.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT (6/10) Videos on YouTube
- Tony Khan and Scott D'Amore summit (174,000 views)
- W. Morrissey crosses the line against Willie Mack (87,000 views)
- Satoshi Kojima stands tall (36,000 views)
- Chaos reigns in the X-Division (31,000 views)
- Rosemary and Havok go to war (29,000 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership info in the wrestling world by utilizing Fightful's resources page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full coverage by clicking here.