IMPACT Wrestling viewership holds steady.
Brandon Thurston at Wrestlenomics reports that the June 24 episode of IMPACT drew 111,000 viewers. This number is the exact same as that from last week. The show also saw a repeat of the 0.03 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
Thurston notes that the 37,000 drawn in the 18-49 demographic was down slightly from last week, making it the lowest of the year for the show. This despite the fact that it was not opposed by a wrestling documentary for the first time since April. Furthermore, "Impact finishes June 2021 up 45% in P18-49 versus June 2020. However total viewership was down 12% by the same comparison."
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT (6/24) Videos on YouTube
- Deonna Purrazzo's Team FALLS APART! (49,092 views)
- Jordynne Grace WALKS OUT on Rachael Ellering and Jazz! (45,263 views)
- Rosemary DESTROYS Kiera Hogan! (35,795 views)
- EVIL ALLIANCE Forms Ahead of Ultimate X at Slammiversary! (27,778 views)
- Kojima & Edwards GO TO WAR in Championship Clash with VBD! (25,499 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership info in the wrestling world by utilizing Fightful's resources page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full coverage by clicking here.