IMPACT Wrestling viewership was down coming out of Against All Odds.
Brandon Thurston at Wrestlenomics reports that the June 17 episode of IMPACT drew 111,000 viewers. This number is down from the 124,000 viewers the show drew on June 10. This number also happens to be the lowest viewership number since May 20.
The show posted a 0.03 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, down from the June 10 demographic rating of 0.05
Thurston notes, "total viewership by the same comparison is down 10%. IMPACT is averaging 134,000 this month to 141,000 in June of last year."
Thursday's show was the first since the Against All Odds streaming special. The main event segment would see Don Callis removed from his television persona as Executive Vice President. Learn more here.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT (6/17) Videos on YouTube
- Don Callis FIRED! Sami Callihan REINSTATED! (168,000 views)
- Moose HIJACKS the Show, Chris Sabin RETURNS! (85,000 views)
- Steve Maclin's DESTRUCTIVE Debut! (45,000 views)
- Satoshi Kojima GOES TO WAR with Rhino! (30,000 views)
- CONTROVERSIAL FINISH in Knockouts Battle! (24,000 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership info in the wrestling world by utilizing Fightful's resources page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full coverage by clicking here.