Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
- We go to the ring to Scott and Tony in the ring before they're joined by Don to kick off the first ever AEW/IMPACT Summit where Don say that Sami Callihan should not be added to the IMPACT title match before everyone agrees that the match will be a one on one with Kenny and Moose and takes place at Daily's Place in Jacksonville. Tony and Scott agree that the winner of the title match this Saturday will defend against Sami Callihan at Slammiversary next month before Don argues to no avail and leaves.
- Backstage Karl, Doc, Don, and Kenny discuss the decision before Scott shows up and makes a match between The Good Brothers and Sami and a partner of his choosing before Scott says that the match will be a street fight rather than a regular tag match before leaving as ws go to commercial.
Rosemary vs Havok
Rosemary immediately spears Havok twice for two before beating on her and locking in a Muta Lock before Havok counters a third spear and hits a suplex before hitting a running boot in the corner before stomping Rosemary in the corner and choking her as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Havok still in control before Rosemary comes back with a pair of spears for the pin and the win.
Winner: Rosemary defeats Havok via pinfall.
- After the match Deonna, Kimber, and Susan come out and attack Rosemary and Havok as Fire N' Flava come out as we go to commercial.
Kimber Lee (w/ Deonna & Susan) vs Tasha Steelz (w/ Kiera Hogan)
The two go back and forth before Kimber beats on Tasha in mount and slams her head into the mat before locking in a camel clutch and Tasha comes back with a driver for the pin and the win.
Winner: Tasha Steelz defeats Kimber Lee via pinfall.
- After the match Havok and Rosemary come back and lay out Deonna and company before taking out Kiera.
- We get a video package promo by Maclin.
- Backstage X-Division champion Josh Alexander is interviewed ahead of the number one contender fatal five way at Against All Odds as we go to commercial.
Petey Williams & Trey Miguel vs Rohit Raju & Chris Bey
Petey and Rohit start the match off before Chris and Trey come in and exchange before Trey and Petey double up on Chris for two before Petey is sent out of the ring and Chris stomps him at ringside before Rohit hits a twisting neckbreaker for two before Petey gets the hot tag to Trey. Trey then takes out both Rohit and Chris before locking in a submission on Chris while suplexing Rohit for two before hitting a snap German and Petey and Chris at sent out of the ring before Petey hits Rohit with a code breaker and Trey locks in a submission before Rohit taps for the win.
Winner: Trey Miguel and Petey Williams defeats Rohit Raju & Chris Bey via submission.
- After the match Ace and Fulton come out and attack Trey and Petey before they're saved by Josh and everyone gangs up on Fulton before Petey hits an avalanche destroyer to Fulton.
- Backstage Willie and Rich are interviewed about the attacks by W.Morrissey ahead of Willie's match against W later tonight and Rich's match against him at Against All Odds as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package promo by Violent By Design ahead of Joe's match against Kojima at Against All Odds and his match against Eddie Edwards up next as we go to commercial.
Joe Doering (w/ Violent By Design) vs Eddie Edwards
The two lock up before Joe shoves Eddie backwards and backs him into the corner before Eddie lays into him with forearms and chops before Joe chokes Eddie in the corner and in the ropes before hitting a running clothesline in the corner and a back elbow for two. Joe then hits an elbow drop before Eddie comes back with a suplex and Deaner trips Eddie before the referee calls for the bell.
Winner: Eddie Edwards defeats Joe Doering via disqualification.
- After the match VBD attack Eddie before Joe is sent out of the ring by Kojima who comes to save Eddie as we go to commercial.
W.Morrissey vs Willie Mack
W shoves Willie away before driving him into the corner and beating him down in the corner before choking him and Willie comes back briefly and gets ran over by W once again as we go to commercial with W in complete control.
Willie sends W face first into the steps before hitting him with a chair and a chain before hitting a running splash in the corner and an inverted cannonball before W drops him with a boot and hitting him with a chair before choking him with a chain and misses a splash in the corner. Willie slams W and hits a standing moonsault for two before hitting W with a chair and rolls him on top of it before missing a frog splash right onto the chair when W rolls out of the way before W misses a running elbow drop and lands on the chair. W then boots the chair into the face of Willie for the pin and the win.
Winner: W.Morrissey defeats Willie Mack via pinfall.
- After the match W goes to attack Willie before he's saved by Rich Swann and the two are separated by security as we go off the air.