Good evening Fight Fans, and welcome to our coverage for tonight's edition of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV!
Rohit Raju vs Chris Bey
Rohit backs Chris into the corner for a clean break before they catch each other's kicks and shove each other before running the ropes Rohit sweeps Chris. Chris traps Rohit in the ropes before Shera interferes and Rohit chokes Chris in the ropes before Chris hits a jawbreaker and Rohit pancakes him. Rohit grounds Chris with a side headlock before he gets to his feet and comes back with an ax kick before hitting a jumping back elbow and a diving clothesline for two. Rohit then hits a side Russian leg sweep into a cross face before Rohit counters a burning hammer and Chris hits a cutter for the pin and the win.
Winner: Chris Bey defeats Rohit Raju via pinfall.
- Backstage Chris Bey briefly meets with Jay White as we go to commercial.
- We come back from the break to Mickie James in the ring as she asks Deonna to come out to the ring to which Deonna obliges before Mickie asks Deonna to face her in the main event of the first ever all women event in NWA history before Deonna says that Mickie needs her. Deonna then demands that Mickie apologize for slapping her at Slammiversary and grovel at her feet before they're interrupted by Gail Kim who comes out and tries to talk sense into Deonna before Deonna and Mickie shake hands and Deonna leaves as we go to commercial.
Jake Something, Matt Cardona & Chelsea Green vs Brian Myers, Sam Beale & Tenille Dashwood
Jake and Sam start the match off before Matt comes in and drops Sam repeatedly before he's distracted by Tenille on the apron and Brian knocks him off of the top before hitting a flat liner for two before Matt comes back with a double neckbreaker and tags in Chelsea who drops Tenille repeatedly and hits a back stabber before sending Tenille face first into the middle turnbuckle. The ring clears before Tenille gets two off of an inside cradle before Kaleb distracts Chelsea and Taylor comes out and pulls him down before Chelsea sends Sam into Tenille and hits a Kill Switch for the pin and the win.
Winner: Chelsea Green, Matt Cardona, and Jake Something defeat Sam Beale, Brian Myers, and Tenille Dashwood via pinfall.
- Backstage Eddie cuts a promo on W.Morrissey and challenges him to fight him outside before leaving the building as we go to commercial.
- We get a video package for Homecoming on July 31st.
- We come back from the break to Eddie and W brawling outside before Eddie runs W off with kendo sticks as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Brian, and company are interviewed backstage after their loss earlier tonight.
- Jay White comes out to the ring to address his coming out at Slammiversary after the IMPACT World title match before he gets on the mic and introduces himself to the crowd before saying that he's the belt collector and he's here for David Finlay who's hiding from him in IMPACT. Jay talks about how the Finlay name has become a laughing stock before saying that David will never beat him again, and he'll never beat him for the NEVER Openweight title and that he's there to address Karl and Doc who've only been relevant due to their association with Bullet Club. Jay says that Karl and Doc are up to the standards on the latest iteration of Bullet Club before rejecting them and he's interrupted by Kenny Omega, Don Callis, Karl, and Doc before Don says that the current Bullet Club doesn't compare to the original Bullet Club. Kenny and Don leave before Karl and Doc come out to the ring and mock Jay before asking Jay to thank them for everything they've done before Jay says that all they've ever done, and ever do is talk, and that Karl's career peaked when he lost the G1 in 2012 and he's everything that they wish that they could be. TGB then beat Jay down before he's saved by Chris Bey and the two clear the ring.
- Backstage X-Division champion Josh Alexander is interviewed after defending his title in the Ultimate X match at Slammiversary before he's interrupted by Don and Kenny who mock Josh as they walk by as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Karl and Doc cut a promo on Chris and Jay after their brawl before the break.
Ace Austin & Madman Fulton vs FinJuice
Ace and David kick things off for their respective teams before FinJuice double up on Ace until he gets the hot tag to Fulton as we go to commercial.
We come back from the break to Fulton isolating David until he gets the hot tag to Juice before FJ double up on Ace and David takes out Fulton before Juice jabs Ace and drops him with a forearm before Juice rolls Fulton up for the pin and the win.
Winner: FinJuice defeat Ace Austin and Madman Fulton via pinfall.
- After the match Ace, Fulton, Rohit, and Shera take out FinJuice.
- Rich Swann and Willie Mack cut a promo backstage on Violent By Design before VBD show up and attack Rich and Willie and lay them out as we go to commercial.
- Backstage Moose demands a rematch with Chris Sabin before Chris shows up and Scott makes a match between the two for next week's main event.
VDB versus Swann and Mack as well as White and Bey and the Good Brothers is announced for next week's show.
Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match
Decay (Rosemary & Havok) (c) vs Fire N' Flava
Rosemary and Kiera start the match off by locking up before exchanging standing switches and pins before Rosemary misses a spear and the two face off before Rosemary hits a side slam for two before Decay double up on Kiera before Tasha comes in and hits an enzuigiri into a missile dropkick and a running uppercut in the corner. Havok throws Tasha away when she attempts a bulldog before hitting a clothesline into a backbreaker for two before Kiera distracts Rosemary and Tasha hits a cutter before headbutting Rosemary before isolate Rosemary until she gets the hot tag to Havok who clotheslines both members of FNF and hits running splashes in opposite corners. Kiera then jumps on Havok's back before Havok knocks her off and Kiera accidentally superkicks Tasha before Decay hit their finisher for the pin and the win.
Winner: Decay retain their Knockouts Tag Team titles by defeating Fire N' Flava via pinfall.