IMPACT Rebellion didn't lead to an increase in viewership for Thursday's IMPACT.
ShowBuzzDaily reports the April 29 episode of IMPACT drew 120,000 viewers. This number is down from last week's viewership of 145,000 viewers. Thursday's show posted a 0.05 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is the same demographic rating the show had last week.
IMPACT finished 112th among the top 150 cable originals on Thursday. The night on cable was won by the NFL Draft on ESPN, which drew 6.478 million viewers and a 2.41 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
IMPACT was headlined by Kenny Omega's championship celebration. Omega won the IMPACT World Title at Rebellion from Rich Swann.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT Videos For 4/29
- Will Kenny Omega be stripped of IMPACT World Title? (184K views)
- Kenny Omega lays out Sami Callihan (138K views)
- W. Morrissey makes a destructive statement (95K views)
- Taylor Wilde is back (55K views)
- Brian Myers out to injure Matt Cardona (37K views)
You can find viewership numbers for all the shows in the wrestling world at Fightful's television viewership page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.