IMPACT Wrestling viewership sees a slight decline following July 15 episode.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the most recent episode of IMPACT drew 109,000 viewers, which is down 9% from the July 8 viewership number of 120,000.
The report notes that the show did a 0.02 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which equates to 25,000 viewers. The show was headlined by a Fatal Four-Way Match between Joe Doering, Doc Gallows, Willie Mack, and Fallah Bahh.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT Wrestling (7/15) Videos on YouTube
- Tenille Dashwood ASSAULTS Matt Cardona! (80,975 views)
- Moose CROSSES THE LINE vs Hernandez! (50,869 views)
- Heavyweight COLLISION Ahead of Slammiversary! (49,141 views)
- Jordynne Grace & Rachael Ellering STAND TALL! (35,636 views)
- Havok DISMANTLES Tasha Steelz! (31,746 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership info in the wrestling world by utilizing Fightful's resources page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full coverage by clicking here.
Fightful will have live coverage of IMPACT Slammiversary on Saturday, July 17 beginning at 4 p.m. PST.