IMPACT Wrestling viewership saw a significant drop-off for the July 1 episode.
Brandon Thurston at Wrestlenomics (via Patreon) reports that the Canada Day edition of IMPACT drew 69,000 viewers. This number is down from the 111,000 who tuned in last week. This also marks the lowest number in the show's history on the Anthem-owned network. This surpasses the previous low by 9,000 (Sept. 8, 2020). The show also garnered a 0.02 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic (21,000 viewers).
The report also notes that the least viewed quarter-hour of the program (watched by only 59,000) was the main event which featured Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers taking on Moose, Chris Sabin, and Sami Callihan.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT (7/1) Videos on YouTube
- Moose SCREWS Sabin, Kenny Omega ESCAPES! (106,218 views)
- Chris Bey PICKS A SIDE in X-Division War! (47,562 views)
- Jordynne Grace & Rachael Ellering REUNITE! (47,351 views)
- Violent By Design LAY WASTE to the Tag Team Division! (27,999 views)
- Satoshi Kojima SENDS A MESSAGE! (20,514 views)
You can keep up with all the viewership info in the wrestling world by utilizing Fightful's resources page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full coverage by clicking here.