Viewership saw an increase for Thursday's IMPACT.
ShowBuzz Daily reports the May 6 episode of IMPACT drew 123,000 viewers. This number is up from last week's viewership of 120,000 viewers. Thursday's show posted a 0.04 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is down from the 0.05 demographic rating the show had last week.
IMPACT finished 125th among the top 150 cable originals on Thursday, lower than Dark Side of the Ring's #74. The night on cable was won by the Lakers/Clippers game on ESPN, which drew 1.309 million viewers and a 0.47 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic.
IMPACT was headlined by Moose vs. James Storm. Moose won and is headed to the Under Siege Six-Pack Challenge.
Top 5 Most Viewed IMPACT Videos For 5/6
- New Japan's El Phantasmo DEBUTS in IMPACT Wrestling! (42K views)
- Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers JUMP FinJuice & Eddie Edwards! (38K views)
- Moose CROSSES THE LINE vs James Storm! (37K views)
- Former World Champions CLASH in Qualifying Collision! (27K views)
- Taylor Wilde DISMANTLES Deonna Purrazzo's Backup (24K views)
You can find viewership numbers for all the shows in the wrestling world on Fightful's television viewership page.
If you missed anything from Thursday's IMPACT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.