TNA's Youtube rankings over the last week paint an interesting story -- one that makes Rosemary seem like a draw, at least by these metrics.
EC3, Matt Hardy and Rosemary monopolized the top five spots from last week's shows. The totals are significantly less than their WWE counterparts, but still are an interesting gauge of interest in individual talents.
Outside of "The Final Deletion," non-wrestling segments generally don't do so well, which is why Rosemary's two non-wrestling, pre-produced videos were a surprising success. It appears as if TNA may have carved out a fair share of interest in this sort of thing.
"Broken" Matt Hardy continues to be a draw, as does EC3, who has been portrayed as a star consistently for years on TNA TV. Bobby Lashley also had two segments in which landed in the top-half of the rankings.
You can see TNA's Youtube rankings for July 28 below (as of 8/4 at 2 PM EST)
- EC3 vs. Broken Matt Hardy (52,431)
- Rosemary invites Bram to her past (48,676)
- EC3's promo on "Broken" Matt Hardy (46,919)
- Broken Matt Hardy wants to punish Brother Nero (43,382)
- Rosemary shares her past with Bram (39,464)
- Lashley and Moose face-to-face (39,374)
- Lashley vs. DJ Z Ladder Match (38,481)
- Monster's Ball (35,446)
- Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne (29,927)
- Drew Galloway vs. Mike Bennett (28,508)
- Maria and Madison Rayne confrontation (25,629)
- Fact of Life with Eli Drake and guest James Storm (19,305)
- Mike Bennett with Moose by his side (11,893)
- Grado and Shera need a "fixer" (11,120)