Here's your fight-size update for the evening of June 10, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai gets side plates for her title belt.
- Dustin Rhodes wrote on social media that he is in the planning stages of opening up a wrestling school. The post can be seen below.
- WWE stock closed at $46.70 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Ahead of tonight's episode of NXT, Adam Cole gives an update on the whereabouts of the missing members of Undisputed ERA.
Just an update for everyone...— Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) June 10, 2020
Roddy & Bobby got home early this morning. They are tired, dehydrated, but they are safe. They’re resting now. They also said they wouldn’t miss @WWENXT tonight for the world. More on this later...
- ICW will make a match announcement for its No Holds Barred Vol. 2 tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
- The Bump will do a show on June 14 to preview the Backlash show and already announced for that episode are The Miz, John Morrison, MVP, Paige and Jinder Mahal.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- According to PWInsider, FS1 will air the 2008 edition of the Royal Rumble on June 23.
- From Mr. McMahon to “Stone Cold” Steve Austin to Kayla Braxton, these Superstars got a surprise from above in the form of slime.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.