Here's your fight-size update for the morning of October 30, 2020:
- NXT Women's Champion Io Shirai shared pictures of her black cat, which she adopted and said changed her life. Adopt, don't shop.
I heard it isn't popular to adopt black cats in the US.— 紫雷イオ、Io Shirai (@shirai_io) October 29, 2020
I adopted a black cat from the local shelter.
After that, I became NXT Women's Champion.
Don't believe the bad things you hear about black cats.
He gives me a lot of happiness and changed my life!--
- WWE stock opened at $37.19 per share when the stock market opened this morning and is slightly down from the $37.33 per share the stock sat at yesterday when the stock market closed. WWE revealed their Q3 finances and an analysis piece on those financial figures can be read at this link.
- Jordan Oliver vs. Juicy Finau has been added to GCW's November 8 show.
*GCW 11/8 Update!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) October 30, 2020
Streaming LIVE on IWTV!
*NEW START TIME!*
Sun 11/8 - 4pm
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Meng will do a virtual signing next month.
HAKU aka MENG VIRTUAL SIGNING --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) October 30, 2020
Being brought to you by our friends over at @realgimmicktree a RARE opportunity to VIRTUALLY MEET & obtain a autograph from HAKU live on FACEBOOK.
Follow/Like Gimmick Tree Entertainment on Facebook for more information. pic.twitter.com/FsnGGfxIj7
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.