Here's your fight-size update for the morning of September 25, 2020:
- Ivar shares a photo of him after surgery for a neck injury and talks about the long road to recovery.
Little over a week post surgery, the road to recovery has begun!!! I can't say Thank you enough to everyone for all the love and support, it has been unbelievably humbling. Better, Stronger, Healthier here I come! ------ https://t.co/7IyYEJYuZo— Ivar (@Ivar_WWE) September 24, 2020
- Kylie Rae will face Alex Shelley on Black Label Pro's Turbo Graps 16 event after Alex Zayne, Rae's original opponent, said he will be self-quarantining.
- The AEW crew were treated to an NFL game last night when the Jacksonville Jaguars took on the Miami Dolphins. At halftime, the Jaguars showed highlights of the Stadium Stampede match, which took place at the same stadium as the game did, from months ago on the big screen.
- WWE stock opened at $38.83 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- JTG has entered The Clusterfuck at Joey Janela's Spring Break 4.
- After KENTA lost his match against Juice Robinson, KENTA talks about the time the two of them were in WWE years ago before heading to NJPW.
KENTA SHOOTS HARD on his time in NXT pic.twitter.com/AwofrSm6fv— Super J-Cast (@thesuperjcast) September 25, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.