Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 27, 2020:
- Former WWF announcer and governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura discussing potentially running for President.
To be clear: I haven't filed anything. I authorized a letter of interest that was sent on my behalf to the Greens and I'm testing the waters for Green Party nomination. I'm an independent. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican because I know they're not the solution.— Jesse Ventura (@GovJVentura) April 27, 2020
- Aleister Black and Zelina Vega have another Q&A, which you can check out below.
- Cody will be doing a Live Q&A via his Instagram page on April 28 at 8 p.m. ET
- Session Moth Martina and Jordan Devlin discuss math.
- WWE stock closed at $44.08 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- EC3 shared the details of his day.
I woke up at 6:47 AM— essential character III (@therealec3) April 27, 2020
I had coffee and relieved myself by 7:23 AM
I completed interval cardio & stretching by 8:10 AM.
I completed bathing and a moment of self reflection by 8:29 AM.
I fed myself sustenance by 8:42 AM.
I began strength training and conditioning at 10:42 AM.
- ROH will be streaming Dalton Castle vs. Silas Young from 2016 on its official YouTube channel tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
- In the video below, The New Day and Tyler Breeze break down the meaning behind the mysterious “Charles Breakfast.”
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.