Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 5, 2020:
- Congratulations to Jillian Hall who gave birth to her second daughter.
- OVW announced that it has signed a television deal with Youtoo America for a new national series that will debut on April 3.
- WWE stock opened at $44.12 per share when the stock market opened.
- Jun Kasai & Masashi Takeda vs. Nick Gage & Matt Tremont has been added to the FREEDOMS show taking place on April 4.
- Upon hearing that he and Big E will be part of a tag team gauntlet match on the March 6 episode of SmackDown, Kofi Kingston reacted to the news on Twitter, remembering the gauntlet matches he had this time last year.
- AJ Gray vs. Jon Davis has been added to GCW's "For The Culture" event on April 3.
- Tegan Nox reacts to losing a steel cage match against Dakota Kai on the March 4 episode of NXT.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.