Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 3, 2020:
- According to Ringside News, Jimmy Uso is currently out with a knee injury for six to nine months.
- Former WWE star Kevin Thorn will appear on HGTV's "House In A Hurry" tonight at 8 p.m. ET. Speaking of him, Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp spoke with Thorn and you can check out that interview at this link.
Need something to make you smile while your Hunkered Down watch me tomorrow night on @hgtv new Series “HOUSE IN A HURRY” at 8pm est!!! #houseinahurry #hgtv #nailbiter #kevinfertigrealty #thechampishome #remax #wwe #smile #realestateisfun pic.twitter.com/bP1KU5TYNO— Kevin "THORN" Fertig Realty (@TheKevinFertig) May 2, 2020
- Cody will be doing an interview with Tony Schiavone on various social media platforms tonight at 6 p.m. ET.
- Learning English for the first time? Rocky Romero has you covered with a small English lesson at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Below is the upcoming schedule for Tuesday night's lineup on FS1 prior to WWE Backstage.
- 7 p.m. ET: – Ric Flair’s Best WWE Matches
- 8 p.m. ET: Edge’s Best WrestleMania Matches
- 9 p.m. ET: Brock Lesnar’s Most Dominant Matches
- 10 p.m. ET: Roman Reigns’ Best WrestleMania Matches
- Adam Cole plays Altered Beast on Xavier Woods' UpUpDownDown YouTube channel.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.