At the very least, it would appear that WWE fans are curious in regards to Jinder Mahal's main event push.
The perennial match-loser broke through with a big win in the six pack challenge Tuesday night, and the match did well over a million Youtube views. It's worth noting that Mahal's name wasn't mentioned in the title, but was in the #2 segment, which also featured Randy Orton.
Elsewhere on the show, Lana and Shinsuke Nakamura video vignettes performed much better than promotional clips usually do.
You can see the WWE Youtube rankings for Smackdown Live below as of 4:20 PM EST.
- Six-Pack Challenge (1,417,954)
- Randy Orton confronts Jinder Mahal (967,418)
- AJ Styles vs. Baron Corbin (703,928)
- Lana is coming to Smackdown (599,431)
- Kevin Owens' Open Challenge (567,623)
- Charlotte Flair vs. Naomi (538,263)
- Nakamura's vignette (514,367)
- American Alpha vs. Colons (308,654)
- New Day is coming To Smackdown (220,015)
- Dillinger's vignette (179,014)
- Austin Aries vs. TJP (243,322)
- Rich Swann explains his gifts to Alicia (244,298)
- Akira Tozawa vs. Tony Nese (106,499)
- Mustafa Ali vs. Ariya Daivari (84,867)
- Jinder Mahal on Talking Smack (321,348)
- Sami Zayn dejected (131,813)
- Team Ninja Warrior in the house (70,464)