Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 21, 2020:
- In the video above, the Modern Day Maharaja rewatches the match that made him WWE Champion when he defeated Randy Orton at WWE Backlash 2017.
- Fightful's own Jeremy Lambert and Sean Ross Sapp were a part of a tribute podcast dedicated to the late Larry Csonka and that podcast can be heard at this link.
- A GoFundMe to help out Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- The Inner Circle sent a message to The Elite ahead of their Stadium Stampede match at Double Or Nothing.
SOCIAL EXCLUSIVE— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) May 21, 2020
Does the Inner Circle have the advantage going into the Stadium Stampede Match this Saturday?
Order Double or Nothing on Saturday, May 23rd on all major cable & satellite providers / @BRLive / @FITETV (International Fans Only) #AEWDoN pic.twitter.com/juz8CPLgSj
- NJPW's Tokon Shop in Suidobashi in Japan will re-open with limited operating hours and special measures. Customers will be asked to wear masks and to comply with social distancing, admission may be restricted.
- Below are the top five moments from this week's episode of IMPACT.
- WWE stock opened at $45.68 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- There will be a Zoom party for the first introduction of AEW Heels. Details below.
Want to know what’s next for #AEWHeels?— AEW Heels (@AEW_Heels) May 21, 2020
Join us this Friday night for a Zoom Party w/ @TheBrandiRhodes and your favorite female stars of AEW for the first introduction to AEW Heels!
See the invite below for more details and how to sign up.
We’ll see you at the party! pic.twitter.com/eXH3ijB7p1
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.