Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 2, 2020:
- Joey Janela revealed on Twitter that he will be on GCW's Homecoming Weekend shows on July 25 and 26.
- Edge took notice of the match Oney Lorcan and Timothy Thatcher had on last night's Great American Bash.
- WWE stock opened at $45.55 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- The latest Coach's Corner with Arn Anderson, talking about Cody's match against Jake Hager for the TNT Championship at Fyter Fest.
- Is Sting feeling out a potential "Last Ride" just like Undertaker did with his documentary?
Who wants to take a “last” ride with Sting? https://t.co/6JT1EC3mbx— Sting (@Sting) July 2, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.