John Cena wasn't lying when he said he wasn't back for just one night.
WWE announced that Cena will be at upcoming live events along with episodes of Raw and SmackDown. His full tour schedule can be seen below.
STAMFORD, Conn., July 19, 2021 – On the heels of his shocking return Sunday night at WWE Money In The Bank, WWE today announced that John Cena will be appearing at the following live events this summer:
- Friday, July 23: SmackDown – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland
- Saturday, July 24: Supershow – PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
- Sunday, July 25: Supershow – KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Ky.
- Monday, July 26: Raw – T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, Mo.
- Friday, July 30: SmackDown – Target Center in Minneapolis
- Saturday, July 31: Supershow – Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee
- Sunday, August 1: Supershow – Little Caesars Arena in Detroit
- Friday, August 6: SmackDown – Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
- Saturday, August 7: Supershow – Hertz Arena in Fort Myers, Fla.
- Monday, August 9: Raw – Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Friday, August 13: SmackDown – BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla.
- Saturday, August 14: Supershow – Spectrum Center in Charlotte, N.C.
- Sunday, August 15: Supershow – Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C.
- Friday, August 20: SmackDown – Footprint Center in Phoenix
- Saturday, August 21: SummerSlam – Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
Tickets for all events are currently on sale.
Cena returned at WWE Money in the Bank and appeared on WWE Raw.
If you missed anything from WWE Raw, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here.