Here is your post-WWE SmackDown fight size update for Friday, July 30, 2021.
- Baron Corbin came out and asked John Cena for some financial help. He asks for a role in The Suicide Squad sequel and even offers to be Cena's stunt double. He then reveals that the groin injury he suffered last week has left him unable to perform and as a result, his wife has left him.
- Rey Mysterio defeated Jimmy Uso after rolling him up and getting some added leverage from his son, Dominik. This was reminiscent of the way The Usos have defeated The Myerterios over the past few weeks.
- During Bianca Belair's in-ring interview, she was interrupted by Carmella and Zelina Vega, both looking for title opportunities. After Belair accepted Vega's challenge, she was attacked by Carmella and Zelina. Just then, Sasha Banks made her long-awaited return to WWE and came to Belair's defence. The two hugged after clearing the ring.
- Reginald put his 24/7 Title on the line against Chad Gable, but the match ended via disqualification after Otis broke up a pin attempt.
- During the Universal Championship contract signing, Baron Corbin attacked Finn Balor just as he was about to put pen to paper. As he held the contract, John Cena emerged and threw Corbin into the ring post. Cena then signed the contract and handed it to Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville.
Backstage, Paul Heyman argued that the contract should be invalid, but his protest was denied and the match for SummerSlam between Reigns and Cena was ratified.
It was later announced that Balor and Corbin will face each other next week on SmackDown.
- Cesaro, Big E, and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Apollo Crews, Dolph Ziggler, and Robert Roode in a chaotic six-man tag team match.
- After defeating Carmella and Zelina Vega in the main event, Sasha Banks attacked Bianca Belair, hitting her with a backstabber and Banks Statement.