Here's your fight-size update for the evening of January 16, 2020:
- After Justin Bieber posted a meme of him hitting a move on John Cena in a wrestling ring, Cena appeared on "The Talk" and gave his response, which included a "challenge" at WrestleMania. You can check out the video at the top of the page.
- Below are highlights of the January 15 episode of AEW Dynamite, which was the "Bash at the Beach" special.
* Jon Moxley proves why he's the No. 1 contender.
* The Inner Circle beats down Jon Moxley.
* Statlander and Shida overcome the odds.
* Was this DDP's last match?
* Who's the No. 1 contender for the AEW Tag Team Championship?
* Cody has some harsh words for MJF.
- Bandido has been named the first guest of the Bullet Club Beach Party taking place on April 4.
- Below are the top 10 moments from the January 15 episode of NXT.
- UNICEF and WWE are teaming for a new "WWE Principals are Champions WrestleMania Sweepstakes" built around the UNICEF Kid Power program. Schools that register for the program at this link and then take part in at least ten different "Kid Power Ups!" videos to get classes active and prepared to learn will be entered into a contest to win a $2,000 grant to improve their school or neighborhood.
- MJF kindly asks AEW fans to stop it with the mean signs.
I’m only going to say this once.— Maxwell Jacob Friedman (@The_MJF) January 16, 2020
Your “anti MJF” signs are getting out of hand. @AEWrestling fans, I don’t want to take legal action ....but I will if this continues.
I would never bully or belittle someone like this, it’s honestly rude and crass.
Thank you for your time.
-Yuji Okabayashi will team up with Shigehiro Irie to face Chris Dickinson & KTB in a tag team match on the GCW "Ready To Die" event on February 4 in Tokyo, Japan.
- AC Mack has been added to GCW's "For The Culture" event on April 3 in Tampa, Florida.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to Sean Ross Sapp's YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.