A clash of two top teams is set for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite.
AEW announced that Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston will team up to battle The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) on the May 19 episode of AEW Dynamite.
The Young Bucks challenged Moxley & Kingston to a match at AEW Double or Nothing after the duo trashed their locker room on the latest episode of Dynamite. The match was not made official for the event. The Acclaimed have been on a roll since Bowens returned from injury in April, climbing to number three in the official rankings.
Wednesday on #AEWDynamite a place in the tag team rankings is at stake when the unbeaten pair @JonMoxley & #EddieKingston take on #AEW’s #3 ranked team, #TheAcclaimed @PlatinumMax Caster & @Bowens_Official! What will Caster say in his entrance rap, & how will Mox & Eddie respond? pic.twitter.com/nKwVeZgtVD— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 14, 2021
Here is the updated lineup for the May 19 episode of AEW Dynamite.
AEW Dynamite - May 19
* AEW Tag Team Championships: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Varsity Blondes
* NWA Women’s Championship: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Red Velvet
* Christian Cage vs. Matt Sydal
* Anthony Ogogo (w/ The Factory) vs. Austin Gunn
* The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) vs. Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.