Jon Moxley gets a new opponent.
Josh Barnett announced that Jon Moxley will now face Alex Coughlin at Bloodsport 9 on March 30. The event is part of GCW The Collective during WrestleMania week.
Moxley was originally scheduled to face Davey Richard, but he retired from wrestling after allegations of domestic violence. Coughlin was originally scheduled to face Yuya Uemura
Coughlin threw down the gauntlet, it's been discussed, and the lines have now been redrawn.— ------ ------------------ (@JoshLBarnett) March 24, 2023
Your declaration of war is approved:
Alex Coughlin vs Jon Moxley at Josh Barnett's: Bloodsport 9 https://t.co/SJGSaLO1Yu pic.twitter.com/JPzmUXKiiw
Here is the current lineup for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport:
Josh Barnett's Bloodsport (3/30)
- Kota Ibushi vs. Mike Bailey
- Josh Barnett vs. Timothy Thatcher
- Jon Moxley vs. Yuya Uemura
- Marina Shafir vs. Killer Kelly
- Erik Hammer vs. Calvin Tankman
- Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. JR Kratos
- Royce Isaacs vs. Johnny Bloodsport (John Morrison)
- Jeff Cobb vs. Bad Dude Tito
Fightful will have results from Josh Barnett's Bloodsport and all shows from WrestleMania week in our results section.