Jon Moxley is set for action on the February 24 episode of AEW Dynamite.
The promotion announced via Twitter that their former World Champion will face The Hollywood Hunk Ryan Nemeth in singles action this coming Wednesday. This will be Nemeth's first match on Dynamite since he lost to PAC earlier in the month.
Jon Moxley will get his AEW World Title rematch at Revolution against Kenny Omega. But it won't be just any kind of match. It will be an exploding barbed wire deathmatch. The stipulation was picked by Omega at the end of February 17th's AEW Dynamite.
After the brutal attack by The Good Brothers & @AEW World Champ @KennyOmegamanX + Omega challenging Mox to an Exploding Barbed Wire DeathMatch, @JonMoxley is ready for a fight. This Wednesday February 24th Mox faces #HollywoodHunk Ryan Nemeth on #AEWDynamite at 8/7c on @TNTDrama! pic.twitter.com/NOYb2Nj5Se— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 20, 2021
Here is the current lineup for the February 24 AEW Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley vs. Ryan Nemeth
- Hangman Page vs. Isiah Kassidy
- AEW Women's Title Eliminator Tournament: Britt Baker or Anna Jay vs. Tay Conti or Nyla Rose
- Team Taz (Ricky Starks & Brian Cage) vs. Varsity Blondes (Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr)
- Jake Hager vs. Brandon Cutler
- Face of the Revolution Qualifying Match: Rey Fenix vs. Lance Archer
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24.