Here is your fight size update for Saturday, July 24, 2021.
"Rather than give them more Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega, MJF...I'd rather give them the extremely talented individuals that maybe you can't see that week," he said. "We have incredibly gifted female wrestlers that have been working really hard fighting for a spot, maybe it's time we give them some more. That would count as a variation in content: more women's wrestling."
“I will tell you this because I did ask Tony Khan,” Konnan said. “The only reason I asked him is because I wanted to use Bryan Danielson in AAA."
“I was like, ‘Hey man, have you signed Bryan Danielson?’ He goes, ‘You know I can’t tell you that’ and then I looked at him and I go ‘bro, if that **** shows up in Chicago, that place is gonna melt’, and he just smiled. So I think he might have but he has not told me.”
- The Young Bucks changed their bio to share their thoughts on the reports that AEW has signed Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.
Young Bucks' bio pic.twitter.com/FMIzqw6zWR— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) July 24, 2021
- Jordynne Grace performed for the World Natural Powerlifting Federation (WNPF) today. According to Grace, she broke three state and national records for squat, bench press and deadlift, respectively, in the 165 lb. weight class.
Made weight.— Trisha Parker (@JordynneGrace) July 24, 2021
Broke all three state AND national records for all three lifts.
1st place AND best overall lifter.
Thank you so much for all the support. I love you all so much.
This is just the beginning. pic.twitter.com/Xmjk99UUDy
- Toni Storm defeated Zelina Vega in her SmackDown debut last night. She was asked about her intentions on the Blue Brand after the match and said that she plans on climbing the ladder all the way to the SmackDown Women's Championship.
- Matt Cardona shares some thoughts on his past year ahead of his match with Nick Gage at GCW Homecoming.
- Baron Corbin is trying to scrape together as much cash as he can from anyone willing to help him out.
This dude asked me for cash. pic.twitter.com/42xkGeC9NB— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) July 24, 2021
- The following content was added to the WWE Network on Peacock (h/t 411 Mania):
- ECW Super Summer Sizzler 1993
- ECW Ultra Clash 1993
- ECW Tag Wars 1994
- ECW Enter Sandman 1995
- ECW A Matter of Respect 1996
- Battle Royal at Royal Albert Hall
- WWF Most Unusual Matches
- WWF Rampage 1991
- WWF Rampage 1992
- Invasion of the Body Slammers
- Jake the Snake Roberts
- Roddy Piper’s Greatest Hits
- The Life and Times of Capt. Lou
- WWF SuperTape Volume 1
- Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
- The Hart Foundation
- The Ken Patera Story
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan
- Razor Ramon
- Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth
- Macho Madness
- Mega Matches
- WWF’s Hottest Matches
- Wrestling’s Living Legend Bruno Sammartino
- Wrestling’s Greatest Champions
- Wrestling’s Most Embarrassing Moments
- Mixed Match Challenge
- The 2020 Slammy Awards
- At GCW Homecoming, Marko Stunt is out to prove that he is not just a one-hit-wonder.
- Before Team USA entered the arena for the primetime airing of the Summer Games opening ceremony, which aired on NBC Friday night, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson appeared in a video message to send some love to America's top athletes.
- GCW's Twitter account doesn't seem to have much faith in Matt Cardona going into his Homecoming match against Nick Gage.
- Watch the Rhodes Wrestling Academy second student showcase.
- The latest WWE Top 10 takes a look back at this week’s Friday Night Smackdown to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.