Juice was on the loose in the latest ROH 10 Questions series.
Two-time and current IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Champion Juice Robinson has taken on a bigger role in Ring Of Honor in the past several months. Juice has formed his own stable in the company entitled 'LifeBlood' which consists of David Finlay, Bandido, Mark Haskins, Tenille Dashwood and "Hot Sauce" Tracy Williams. On top of his duties in Ring Of Honor, Juice Robinson has been competing in the New Japan Cup tournament and is looking to make his way to G1 Supercard in April to challenge Jay White for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
Robinson was the latest guest to partake in Ring Of Honor's 10 Questions series and here are the answers he provided to the questions:
1. If you weren’t a pro wrestler, what would you be doing for a living?
I’d definitely be in the entertainment industry one way or another. I love performing. I’d say I’d probably be an actor.
2. What’s the best advice you’ve been given about the wrestling business and who gave it to you?
Nattie Neidhart told me at my WWE tryout to “never take no for an answer.” I never forgot that. I tell people that now when they ask me how to “make it.” Also Jimmy Jacobs and Truth Martini would always tell me, “If it’s good, it’s good.” I love that because so many people believe there’s a right way and a wrong way to do professional wrestling. There’s not. Everyone does it a little different, and if it’s good, it’s good.
3. What is your earliest memory of pro wrestling?
My babysitter’s older son was a huge fan and turned me onto it. First memory was playing “WWF Attitude” for PlayStation.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment in pro wrestling?
Everything that was CJ Parker.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
In order to not incriminate myself, let’s keep it easy and go with trying my hardest to find movies that make me cry while flying to Japan. I love a good movie cry.
6. What’s something that’s popular that you just don’t see the appeal of?
7. What’s your favorite thing about Japan?
The fans, the food, and the style of wrestling makes it the best place in the world to travel around and perform in.
8. What are your friend and fellow LifeBlood member David Finlay’s best and worst qualities?
He’s like my little brother. I love him so much. He would want me to say, “His name is David and he’s funny and cool,” but his worst quality is his tan for sure.
9. What will it mean to you to wrestle in Madison Square Garden for the first time at G1 Supercard in April?
I’ll never perform anywhere cooler than MSG. It’ll be something I remember the rest of my life.
10. Any final words for ROH fans?
Thanks for loving professional wrestling as much as the rest of us. Keep spreading the word and introducing new fans to what we do. I truly believe that when done well this is one of the best forms of entertainment in the world.
Tonight at Ring Of Honor's 17th Anniversary pay-per-view, LifeBlood will be represented and to see the updated match card for the event, head over to Fightful's "events" page. Fightful will have live coverage of the show and that coverage article goes up at 7 PM EST.