AEW has announced a number of matches for their next week's worth of shows.
On Saturday, October 23, AEW will present a special weekend edition of Dynamite for the second week in a row. In addition to the already announced World Title Eliminator matches and the third installment of Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black, AEW has revealed two more bouts for the show. First, Jungle Boy will take on Brandon Cutler. Additionally, the TBS Women's Championship tournament will kick off with a first-round match between Ruby Soho and Penelope Ford.
Both tournaments will continue on Wednesday, October 27 when Jon Moxley faces Dark Order's 10 and Serena Deeb and Hikaru Shida renew hostilities.
The full cards for upcoming episodes of Dynamite and Rampage can be seen below. Fightful will continue to keep you updated as more information becomes available.
Tomorrow on Saturday Night #AEWDynamite at 8/7c LIVE on @tntdrama#AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament:— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 23, 2021
-@bryandanielson v @dustinrhodes
-@LanceHoyt v @MadKing1981
-#MalakaiBlack v @CodyRhodes 3
-@boy_myth_legend v @BranCutler pic.twitter.com/DOtNfiHpBJ
AEW Dynamite 10/23
- World Title Eliminator Tournament: Dustin Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan
- World Title Eliminator Tournament: Lance Archer vs. Eddie Kingston
- Malakai Black vs. Cody Rhodes III
- Jungle Boy vs. Brandon Cutler
- TBS Women's Championship Tournament: Penelope Ford vs. Ruby Soho
AEW Dynamite 10/27
- TBS Women's Championship Tournament: Serena Deeb vs. Hikaru Shida
- World Title Eliminator Tournament: Dark Order's 10 vs. Jon Moxley
AEW Rampage 10/29
- World Title Eliminator Tournament: Winner of Dustin Rhodes/Bryan Danielson vs. Winner of Lance Archer/Eddie Kingston