Here is your Fight Size update following the February 3 episodes of AEW and NXT.
- Kenny Omega has issued a big challenge for next Wednesday's Dynamite.
- Lance Archer got the better of Eddie Kingston in a lumberjack match.
- FTR captured Marko Stunt
- Tama Tonga has a request for KENTA.
- Miro saved on wedding attire.
- Finn Balor will defend the NXT Championship against Pete Dunne at NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day. Plus, Johnny Gargano defends the NXT North American Title against Kushida.
- Edge will be watching.
- Watch the origin story of Tian Sha.
- Santos Escobar successfully defended his NXT Cruiserweight Championship against Curt Stallion. You can find highlights from the match by clicking here.
- Karrion Kross confronted Edge.
If you missed anything from AEW Beach Break, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. If you missed anything from NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here. Plus, listen to the Wednesday Night Wars podcast for a full review of both shows by clicking here.