For the first time, a mixed tag team match is set to be broadcast on AEW programming.
AEW announced that a mixed tag team match between the team of Kenny Omega & AEW Women's Champion Riho and the team of Kip Sabian & Penelope Ford on the February 4 episode of Dark. It is the first time in AEW history that such a mixed tag team match will air on AEW programming. The match took place at the Chris Jericho cruise, but there was no indication on whether or not the match would ever air.
As for the other matches that are set for Dark, the rest of the episode will be centered around matches that were taped on January 29 in Cleveland.
Below is the full card for the February 4 edition of AEW Dark.
- Kenny Omega & Riho vs. Kip Sabian & Penelope Ford
- Jurassic Express (Marko Stunt & Jungle Boy) vs. Sonny Kiss & Brandon Cutler
- Hikaru Shida vs. Mel
- Best Friends vs. Shawn Spears & a mystery partner
TOMORROW on #AEWDark 7e/6c— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) February 3, 2020
- @SonnyKissXO & @BranCutler vs. #JurassicExpress
- @shidahikaru vs. @MelAEW
- #BestFriends vs. @Perfec10n & a mystery partner
- @TheKipSabian & @thePenelopeFord vs. @kennyomegamanx & @riho_gtmv
Subscribe - https://t.co/oZiB2TKmny pic.twitter.com/xcyKTpLqmE
Fightful will have live coverage of Dark, airing on AEW's YouTube Channel at 7 p.m. ET. For spoilers on the Dark matches taped in Cleveland, click here. For results on all the matches that took place at the Jericho cruise, click here.