Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 18, 2020:
- Kevin Owens posts a lengthy tweet reflecting on the last five years he's had in WWE.
- Sean Waltman touched upon the most important of his career, which was beating Razor Ramon on Raw.
The most Important moment of my career. https://t.co/le1ggu8hOH— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) May 18, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $42.78 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Tama Tonga talks to NJPW at this link.
- The final entrant in the Casino Ladder Match at AEW Double Or Noting will be announced today at noon ET.
- In the video below, RUSH & RUSH Jr. train insane with a special guest, the Bouncers welcome Josh Woods to Happy Hour and get all the info on a huge content update for Honor Club subscribers!
- You can check out Michelle McCool on The Last Ride: Post-Morton at this link.
- Not even giant fish are safe from Braun Strowman's hands.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.