Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 28, 2020:
- Kris Statlander posted this picture, her first since undergoing surgery earlier today. Statlander suffered a high-grade ACL tear in June.
- WWE stock closed at $44.90 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- With Carmella as a contestant, R-Truth can’t resist the chance to bring back their signature dance break in the third episode of The R-Truth Game Show.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Seth Rollins shows off the scars of his encounter with Rey Mysterio's son on Raw.
Randy at his best. Sasha-Asuka title fight. Drew/Zigman pulling out all the stops. Lashley/Ali. Murphy with the W. #WWERaw with a helluva show. The only hiccup was that stubborn Mysterio kid. #thegreatergood pic.twitter.com/GGGqkcdzhL— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) July 28, 2020
- NJPW will hold a press conference on July 31 at 10 p.m. ET for NJPW Strong.
- Shawn Spears explains why he wears the black glove.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.