A late addition has been made to Tuesday's NXT.
WWE announced that Kyle O'Reilly will compete against Ridge Holland on the September 28 episode of NXT.
It was announced last Tuesday that O'Reilly would be "week to week" after being attacked by Holland & Pete Dunne on September 14 episode of NXT. He returned in the main event of last Tuesday's NXT and is now back in action.
Kyle O’Reilly and Ridge Holland have traded haymakers outside the ring, and tonight the two Superstars will throw down inside the squared circle.
The bruiser from Yorkshire and Pete Dunne launched an assault that knocked O’Reilly from the NXT Title Fatal 4-Way Match two weeks ago. O’Reilly delivered payback last week with a crushing blow that cost Holland & Dunne their matchup against Bron Breakker & Tommaso Ciampa.
Who will gain the upper hand in the back-and-forth brawl tonight on USA Network?
Here is the updated lineup for Tuesday's NXT.
NXT 2.0 (9/28)
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship: Roderick Strong (c)vs. Grayson Waller
- Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis Honeymoon
- NXT Women's Championship: Raquel Gonzalez (c) vs. Franky Monet
- Lashing Out with Lash Legend
- NXT Women's Tag Team Championships: Io Shirai & Zoey Stark (c) vs. Jacy Jayne & Gigi Dolin
- No DQ: Elektra Lopez vs. B-Fab
- Kyle O'Reilly vs. Ridge Holland
Fightful will have live coverage of NXT beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday.