Here's your fight-size update for the morning of December 18, 2020:
- Lacey Evans went to Twitter to ask fans not to send mail to her home and implores people that if they want to send mail, they have to send it to the WWE Performance Center.
PSA--— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar. karaoke champion -- (@LaceyEvansWWE) December 18, 2020
I do NOT respond to fan mail sent to my home. The only thing that happens is heightened security measures and a sharper mindset for how I will respond to protect my family (if need be). Fan mail can be sent to the WWE Performance Center.
- GCW announced that Rickey Shane Page will defend his GCW World Title against Alex Colon on the January 1, 2021 show.
*56 Nights Update*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) December 18, 2020
GCW World Title Match
Blake v Moriarty
Deppen v ACH
Dickinson v Radrick
Mance v Tankman
Fri 1/1 - 7PM
Important -- pic.twitter.com/W2q5g9m4or
- WWE stock opened at $47.80 per share when the stock market opened this afternoon.
- Alexander Hammerstone makes his VIP Wrestling debut on Friday, January 29, 2021.
- The latest edition of the Swerve City Podcast is up on the WWE Network with special guests Wade Barrett and Vic Joseph.
- WrestlePro Alaska announced that QT Marshall will wrestle Bobby Wayward on April 9 and Anthony Bowens on April 10.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there will be a rock & lucha show on December 27 that Lucha Libre AAA is involved with promoted by OCESA, a concert promotion.
- Below is a trailer for the upcoming WWE Chronicle special on Kevin Owens. Fightful recently spoke with Owens and you can check out the interview later today at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.