Here's your fight-size update for the evening of August 3, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Lana briefly chat about WWE's COVID-19 testing.
- Rusev reacts to the announcement of Shane McMahon being announced for tonight's episode of Raw.
“We want to build new talent”. Shane is back! Sums it up.— Miro (@ToBeMiro) August 3, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $44.17 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Andrew Everett makes his GCW debut later this month.
*Jimmy's JS Update*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) August 3, 2020
ANDREW EVERETT makes his GCW debut on 8/23 at Jimmy's Jersey Shore!
Jimmy Lloyd's Jersey Shore
Sunday 8/23 - 5PM
The Garden Pier - AC Boardwalk
Streaming LIVE on @indiewrestling! pic.twitter.com/VyDbJZb62T
- Orin Veidt is injured and was pulled from the upcoming ICW No Holds Barred events.
It killed me to have to cancel. My health is just in a bit scarier place than expected and I am medically not cleared for action. S/O to @dannydemanto for understanding. You know they are gonna release some ------ stay tuned for those and watch the goddamn Circus https://t.co/nqVvS2iuZy— The Wizard King ---- (@OrinVeidt) August 3, 2020
- Lacey Evans, Mickie James and Natalya share words of mom wisdom with Nikki and Brie Bella.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.