Here is your post-Monday Night Raw fight size update for July 26, 2021:
- Tonight, Bobby Lashley shattered whatever remained of The Hurt Business and sent a clear message to Goldberg while never directly answering his challenge. See more above.
- Alexa Bliss introduced the world to the Lilly-lution tonight.
- Tonight, Reginald retained his 24/7 Championship and made a dramatic exit in the process.
- Drew McIntyre faced Veer tonight and then settled some legal affairs:
- AJ Styles and Omos retained and set their sights on Riddle.
- Damian Priest bested Sheamus and wants his gold.
#DamianPriest was ECSTATIC to feel the energy of the @WWEUniverse on #WWERaw and with a huge win over @WWESheamus, @ArcherofInfamy has his sights set on that #USTitle!@peacockTV#RAWTalk pic.twitter.com/qcYaabDUXS— WWE (@WWE) July 27, 2021
- Karrion Kross defeated Keith Lee and earned his first Monday Night Raw victory.
- Mansoor and Mustafa Ali were successful in their first outing as a tag team.
- Next week Nikki Cross faces Charlotte Flair. At SummerSlam, it's a triple threat.
Following her tag team match tonight, Natalya received medical assistance getting to the backstage area.
- John Cena was a big hit on social media last week.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch