Smackdown put forth a great effort this week, but only one part of the show stood out on their Youtube rankings.
The quick AJ Styles vs. James Ellsworth WWE Championship match landed at 740,605 viewers for Smackdown, well above anything else on the show. Most everything else not-Curt Hawkins/Mojo Rawley related also did decent numbers.
In a shocker, WWE's latest celebrity cameo finished at the bottom of the rankings. As is tradition.
Other impressive figures for the night include the 205 Live main event and Renee Young's Fallout video both performing well.
You can see this week's Raw Youtube Rankings at this link.
Matches & Segments
- WWE Championship: Styles vs. Ellsworth (740,605)
- Top Contender's Match: Corbin vs. Ziggler (466,785)
- IC Title: Miz vs. Crews (405,231)
- Ambrose vs. Harper (387,900)
- Natalya admits to attacking Nikki Bella (372,354)
- Alexa Bliss vs. La Luchadora (348,249)
- Baron Corbin lays out Ziggler (292,393)
- Carmella helps Ellsworth (288,550)
- Mojo Rawley vs. Curt Hawkins (172,686)
- Ryan Phillippe cameo (98,356)
- Renee Young has no remorse (282,495)
- Ellsworth ready for his shot (153,605)
- Baron Corbin on Talking Smack (108,219)
- Pre-show (86,698)
- Rich Swann gets his title customixed (52,784)
- Apollo Crews is motivated (41,755)
- Rich Swann & TJP vs. Neville & Kendrick (185,094)
- Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak (41,401)
- Lince Dorado vs. Ariya Daivari (40,846)